Double Wall Paper Bio Cup 330 ml printed and delivered within 15 days with your custom design, min order qty. just 1000 pcs.
12 oz Double Wall Paper Bio Cup
12 oz Double Wall Paper Bio Cup
Grab a hot beverage and forget the sleeves! The extra layer on these Compostable 12 oz Double Wall Paper Bio Cups lets you promote your brand and skip the sleeves.
Ideal for serving virtually any hot beverage, they are also the perfect promotional piece. Maximum resolution printing and high-quality finish processes create flawless and fun custom printed cups that stand out.
The result: Promotion at its best. Plus your environmentally-friendly brand values demonstrated!
Perfect construction for holding hot beverages
Compostable Double Wall Bio Cups are equipped to hold even the hottest beverages. The cup’s design integrates two separate layers of cardboard with an isolating air gap in-between thereby eliminating the need for sleeves. Without the need for sleeves, our Double Wall Bio Cup saves you cost and storage space, while allowing you to communicate your brand values by serving drinks in a sustainable paper cup that consumers appreciate.
Personalised with your branding, at CupPrint we build our Double Wall Bio Cups to promote your brand effectively at any event, exhibition, conference, restaurant, business, and coffee shop.
Top quality for a tasteful brand promotion
Our Compostable Double Wall Bio Cup is made of top quality paper – the inner wall of the cup is a very rigid 310 gm high-quality boxboard – the outer wall an equally unyielding 300 gm top-notch boxboard. The full colour and process inks we use are all specialised to be food safe and odourless. Plus, our maximum resolution printing ensures that the images on your personalised printed paper bio cups appear professional, perfect, and the pinnacle of high-quality branding. Bio cups use a PLA (Polylactic Acid) lining that functions just as effectively as a regular paper cup’s plastic lining.
We offer you many different top-of-the-line processes to make your logo or text unique. Your custom printed Double Wall Bio Cup will truly stand out!
In addition to our 330 ml (12 oz) model, you can order the Compostable Double Wall Bio Cup in three other sizes:
We offer a range of order options and competitive pricing. From a 1,000 unit minimum to a 250,000 unit maximum, we are your ideal partner for printed paper cups.
Your order will be processed straight away and your custom print paper cups will be ready for delivery within 15 working days – and often much, much sooner than that!
|Fits approx.||ca. 330 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||90 mm|
|Cup diameter at bottom||60 mm|
|Cup height||110 mm|
|High-quality boxboard inside||265 g/m² cup board +/- 5%, 25 g/m PLA +/- 5%|
|High-quality boxboard outside||300 g/m² board +/- 5%|
|Full 4-colour print CMYK|
|Color||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lid||Fits any 90 mm standard lid|
|Packaging Unit||25 cups per PET bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1.000 / 500 cups per box|
|Packaging Dimensions||H 450 mm x L 580 mm x W 380 mm|
|Shipping weight||10 kg|
For your individual Double Wall Bio Cup 12 oz design we provide you here our rectangular template as PDF for download.
Here you can download the Adobe InDesign IDML file.
The following points must be observed in order to guarantee error-free cup production:
- Please use only our templates for your 12oz Double Wall Bio Cup designs
From time to time there may be some adjustments in our templates so please always use the latest directly from our homepage before you start with your design.
- It is important that the bleed only area and non-printable area is observed. No relevant content should be in the bleed only area; it won‘t be visible on the nal cup. Additional to that, images must be positioned around the die cutter featuring at least 3 mm of bleed trimming.
- Images may not feature a resolution of less than 300 dpi.
- Since colour options do not possess a foodstuffs certi cate, colours are applied and printed exclusively in 4C. Thus, the colour on the cup will look different to Pantone colour.
- Black should be set to overprinting; black elements may only be added in 100% K (possibly 60/0/0/100 for deep black as required) in order to rule out pass imprecision during printing.
CupPrint Design Made Easy
- Once your design is ready, export it to a PDF file.
- Choose the cup on our website
- Click on “Desing your own” button
- Select “Your Design“
- Click on Backgrounds on the left side
- Click on Upload PDF
- Refresh the 3D preview
- If you are happy with your cup design, click on Preview on the top of the page
- Check your curved design, tick the “I have double-checked my data!” box and save your design at the right corner