The Single Wall Bio Cup 450 ml is perfect active advertising, highlighting your logo or marketing message, this personalised paper cup enhances your business.
16 oz Single Wall Bio Cup
16 oz Single Wall Bio Cup
Our 450 ml Single Wall Bio Cup is ideal for serving cold drinks. Plus, paired with our promotional sleeves, the 450 ml Single Wall Cup’s suitable for hot beverages too.
Perfect active advertising that’s different and fun! By highlighting your logo or marketing message, this personalised paper cup enhances your business.
A great cup for events, cafes, and businesses
The Single Wall Bio Cup includes a very high-end quality board. It’s great for serving all kinds of drinks at any event or conference and for general use in restaurants, businesses, cafes, and shops. Impress your guests and customers with this custom printed cup. This cup transports your brand image in the most tasteful way.
Supreme quality paper and printing
The Single Wall Bio Cup’s rigid 310 gm boxboard contributes to the printed paper cup’s quality. Our printing process relies on full colour or process inks – both completely food safe and odourless. And by using only the highest resolution, CupPrint makes the images on your personalised paper cup appear professional and flawless – sending a confident branding message.
Choose the sizes and quantities your need
Depending on your individual business needs, you can buy the Single Wall Bio Cups in orders ranging from 1,000 units up to 250,000 units. Guaranteed speedy service. Your personalised CupPrint paper Bio cups will be delivered to you within 14 working days – no matter the size of your order! Our team is dedicated to serving the one-of-a-kind and individual needs of our customers.
Don’t delay brilliantly branding your company. Leverage our offerings to bolster your business with our custom printed cups!
|Fits approx.||ca. 450 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||90 mm|
|Cup diameter at bottom||60 mm|
|Cup height||135 mm|
|High-quality boxboard inside||265 g/m² cup board +/- 5%, 25 g/m PLA +/- 5%|
|Full 4-colour print CMYK|
|Color||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lid||Fits any 90 mm standard lid|
|Packaging Unit||35 cups per PET bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1.400/ 700 cups per box|
|Packaging Dimensions||H 450 mm x L 580 mm x W 380 mm|
|Shipping weight||10.5 kg|
For your individual Single Wall Cup 16 oz design we provide you here our rectangular template as PDF for download.
Here you can download the Adobe InDesign IDML file.
The following points must be observed in order to guarantee error-free cup production:
- Please use only our templates for your 16oz Single Wall Bio Cup designs
From time to time there may be some adjustments in our templates so please always use the latest directly from our homepage before you start with your design.
- It is important that the bleed only area and non-printable area is observed. No relevant content should be in the bleed only area; it won‘t be visible on the nal cup. Additional to that, images must be positioned around the die cutter featuring at least 3 mm of bleed trimming.
- Images may not feature a resolution of less than 300 dpi.
- Since colour options do not possess a foodstuffs certi cate, colours are applied and printed exclusively in 4C. Thus, the colour on the cup will look different to Pantone colour.
- Black should be set to overprinting; black elements may only be added in 100% K (possibly 60/0/0/100 for deep black as required) in order to rule out pass imprecision during printing.
CupPrint Design Made Easy
- Once your design is ready, export it to a PDF file.
- Choose the cup on our website
- Click on “Desing your own” button
- Select “Your Design“
- Click on Backgrounds on the left side
- Click on Upload PDF
- Refresh the 3D preview
- If you are happy with your cup design, click on Preview on the top of the page
- Check your curved design, tick the “I have double-checked my data!” box and save your design at the right corner