The quality of high res printing of your 550 ml Double Wall Paper Cups will blow your mind. Designer assistance service and 3D preview.
20 oz Double Wall Paper Cup
20 oz Double Wall Paper Cup
Need double the room to serve double the great hot beverages to your guests or customers? Try our double size 20 oz Double Wall Paper Cup. Its dual wall construction locks in the beverage’s heat.
Place your logo or marketing message on your designer paper cup and start building your brand. We make it easy to customise your cup to become an avenue for advertising.
Promotion at its best.
Solutions for a perfect workflow
Our Double Wall Cups are carefully constructed with two separate layers of cardboard and an isolating air gap in between. This protects the cup’s user from even the hottest beverage and eliminates the need for sleeves. These custom printed paper cups are perfect for any event, festival, exhibition, or conference, as well as in cafes, restaurants, businesses, and shops.
High-end paper and printing enhancing your brand
The 20 oz Double Wall Paper Cup’s inner wall is made of a very rigid 310 gm top-notch boxboard and its outer wall is made of an equally unyielding 300 gm high-quality boxboard. Truly supreme stability!
Your individual design will be printed with full colour or process inks that are 100% food safe and odourless. Thanks to our maximum resolution printing, the images on the paper cup will appear flawless and totally enhance your brand image.
Manifold options meeting your requirements
Contact our design team for perfectly printed paper cups. Ask about our special design effects that can really make your product and brand one-of-a-kind.
Our personalised Double Wall Cup comes in the 20 oz size and a variety of others:
Whatever the size of your business, CupPrint is your flexible partner.
We can cover small runs from 1,000 units up to large runs of 250,000 units at extremely economic pricing.
Regardless of quantity, your order will be processed immediately and your Double Wall Cups will be delivered to you within 14 working days!
|Fits approx.||ca. 550 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||90 mm|
|Cup diameter at bottom||60 mm|
|Cup height||150 mm|
|High-quality boxboard inside||295 g/m² cup board +/- 5%, 18 g/m PE +/- 5%|
|High-quality boxboard outside||300 g/m² board +/- 5%|
|Full 4-colour print CMYK|
|Color||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lid||Fits any 90 mm standard lid|
|Packaging Unit||20 cups per PET bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1.200 / 400 cups per box|
|Packaging Dimensions||H 460 mm x L 580 mm x W 380 mm|
|Shipping weight||10.62 kg|
For your individual Double Wall Cup 20 oz design we provide you here our rectangular template as PDF for download.
Here you can download the Adobe InDesign IDML file.
The following points must be observed in order to guarantee error-free cup production:
- Please use only our templates for your 20oz Double Wall Cup designs
From time to time there may be some adjustments in our templates so please always use the latest directly from our homepage before you start with your design.
- It is important that the bleed only area and non-printable area is observed. No relevant content should be in the bleed only area; it won‘t be visible on the nal cup. Additional to that, images must be positioned around the die cutter featuring at least 3 mm of bleed trimming.
- Images may not feature a resolution of less than 300 dpi.
- Since colour options do not possess a foodstuffs certi cate, colours are applied and printed exclusively in 4C. Thus, the colour on the cup will look different to Pantone colour.
- Black should be set to overprinting; black elements may only be added in 100% K (possibly 60/0/0/100 for deep black as required) in order to rule out pass imprecision during printing.
CupPrint Design Made Easy
- Once your design is ready, export it to a PDF file.
- Choose the cup on our website
- Click on “Desing your own” button
- Select “Your Design“
- Click on Backgrounds on the left side
- Click on Upload PDF
- Refresh the 3D preview
- If you are happy with your cup design, click on Preview on the top of the page
- Check your curved design, tick the “I have double-checked my data!” box and save your design at the right corner