Single Wall 550ml Paper Cup: From just 1000 pcs • 15-Day Delivery • High Res Print • Design Service or design-your-own • 3D proofing • Recyclable Options
20 oz Single Wall Cup
20 oz Single Wall Cup
The 550 ml Single Wall Cup is great for serving cold beverages. This classic paper cup is a single wall design, which means only one layer of board is used to make it. Yet, if you combine our Single Wall Cups with our custom printed sleeves, you can use the Single Wall Cups to serve hot beverages too!
Promotes your brand effectively everywhere – at events and conferences, in restaurants, cafes and coffee shops, and throughout the hospitality or catering industry.
A strong presence for your brand
CupPrint’s paper cups are powerful ambassadors of your brand. Carrying your logo or marketing message, they are ever present and contribute to the enhancement of your business. Be sure to display your brand image at its best with our Single Wall Cups – our large 550 ml Single Wall Cup is sure to leave a big impression!
Rely on the highest quality in paper and printing
Lean on our choice of supreme quality paper for your Single Wall Cups. A rigid 310 gm boxboard guarantees a wall of very durable and high quality paper for your personalised CupPrint paper cup. Our full colour and process inks are all food safe and odourless. To make the images on your Single Wall Cup appear professional and flawless, we use only the highest resolution.
A big paper cup for your big deal, big brand messaging
In addition to the 550 ml Single Wall Cup, we also offer the personalised paper cup in three more sizes:
Let us cover your large and small orders today. We cater to companies who need 1,000 to 250,000 unit cups.
With CupPrint, your order will be processed without delay and your 550 ml Single Wall Cups will be delivered to you within 14 working days.
|Fits approx.||ca. 550 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||90 mm|
|Cup diameter at bottom||60 mm|
|Cup height||150 mm|
|High-quality boxboard inside||295 g/m² cup board +/- 5%, 18 g/m PE +/- 5%|
|Full 4-colour print CMYK|
|Color||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lid||Fits any 90 mm standard lid|
|Packaging Unit||35 cups per PET bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1.400 / 700 cups per box|
|Packaging Dimensions||H 450 mm x L 580 mm x W 380 mm|
|Shipping weight||10.5 kg|
For your individual Single Wall Cup 20 oz design we provide you here our rectangular template as PDF for download.
Here you can download the Adobe InDesign IDML file.
The following points must be observed in order to guarantee error-free cup production:
- Please use only our templates for your 20oz Single Wall Cup designs
From time to time there may be some adjustments in our templates so please always use the latest directly from our homepage before you start with your design.
- It is important that the bleed only area and non-printable area is observed. No relevant content should be in the bleed only area; it won‘t be visible on the nal cup. Additional to that, images must be positioned around the die cutter featuring at least 3 mm of bleed trimming.
- Images may not feature a resolution of less than 300 dpi.
- Since colour options do not possess a foodstuffs certi cate, colours are applied and printed exclusively in 4C. Thus, the colour on the cup will look different to Pantone colour.
- Black should be set to overprinting; black elements may only be added in 100% K (possibly 60/0/0/100 for deep black as required) in order to rule out pass imprecision during printing.
CupPrint Design Made Easy
- Once your design is ready, export it to a PDF file.
- Choose the cup on our website
- Click on “Desing your own” button
- Select “Your Design“
- Click on Backgrounds on the left side
- Click on Upload PDF
- Refresh the 3D preview
- If you are happy with your cup design, click on Preview on the top of the page
- Check your curved design, tick the “I have double-checked my data!” box and save your design at the right corner