Great value & quality Double Wall Paper Bio Cup 450 ml designs customized with your brand. 15-day turnaround. MOQ 1000 pcs.
16 oz Double Wall Paper Bio Cup
16 oz Double Wall Paper Bio Cup
The Double Wall Paper Bio Cup 16 oz offers just a little more room – and sometimes that’s all you need. Perfect for those mornings when you need just a little bit more coffee or those winter days when a few extra drops of hot chocolate are there to keep you cozy.
Use these printed paper cups for your hot takeaway drinks whenever you could use some more sips. And why not advertise a brand while doing it?
These printed promotional cups effortlessly market your brand. Plus, the air between the layers of card integrated into the product’s design eliminates the need for sleeves. Turns out, these cups make not only branding sense, but financial sense too.
It’s no wonder that these types of custom print cups are becoming increasingly popular in the market.
Super quality paper and printing
We use a super strong 310 gm box board on the inside wall and a similarly strong 300 gm box board on the outside wall. When designing your customised double walled paper bio cups, you can choose from either gloss or matt finishes along with all kinds of cutouts, colours, and effects.
By relying on consistently sharp quality, our max resolution printing showcases your branding – differentiating it and leveraging it as a leader in the market.
Choose the sizes and quantities your need
In addition to this Double Wall Paper Bio Cup 16 oz size, double-wall cups are available in three more sizes:
- 8 oz cup
- 12 oz cup
- 20 oz cup
Orders range from 1,000 units up to 250,000 units.
Regardless of the quantity, your order will be processed without any delay and your personalised printed paper bio cups will be delivered to you within 15 working days.
|Fits approx.||ca. 450 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||90 mm|
|Cup diameter at bottom||60 mm|
|Cup height||135 mm|
|High-quality boxboard inside||302 g/m2 cup board +/- 5%; 18 g/m PLA +/- 5%|
|High-quality boxboard outside||300 g/m2 board +/- 5%|
|Full 4-colour print CMYK|
|Color||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lid||Fits any 90 mm standard lid|
|Packaging Unit||25 cups per PET bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1.200 / 400 cups per box|
|Packaging Dimensions||H 460 mm x L 580 mm x W 380 mm|
|Shipping weight||12 kg|
For your individual Double Wall Bio Cup 16 oz design we provide you here our rectangular template as PDF for download.
Here you can download the Adobe InDesign IDML file.
The following points must be observed in order to guarantee error-free cup production:
- Please use only our templates for your 16oz Double Wall Bio Cup designs
From time to time there may be some adjustments in our templates so please always use the latest directly from our homepage before you start with your design.
- It is important that the bleed only area and non-printable area is observed. No relevant content should be in the bleed only area; it won‘t be visible on the nal cup. Additional to that, images must be positioned around the die cutter featuring at least 3 mm of bleed trimming.
- Images may not feature a resolution of less than 300 dpi.
- Since colour options do not possess a foodstuffs certi cate, colours are applied and printed exclusively in 4C. Thus, the colour on the cup will look different to Pantone colour.
- Black should be set to overprinting; black elements may only be added in 100% K (possibly 60/0/0/100 for deep black as required) in order to rule out pass imprecision during printing.
CupPrint Design Made Easy
- Once your design is ready, export it to a PDF file.
- Choose the cup on our website
- Click on “Desing your own” button
- Select “Your Design“
- Click on Backgrounds on the left side
- Click on Upload PDF
- Refresh the 3D preview
- If you are happy with your cup design, click on Preview on the top of the page
- Check your curved design, tick the “I have double-checked my data!” box and save your design at the right corner